DiolaSheer Ice Hair Removal Laser Machine with Dual Handles
Complimentary Training included with spa machine purchase
DETAILED PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DETAILED PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Treat your spa clients a superior hair removal experience, including ultra comfortable treatment, short number of treatment sessions, and the lasting result of hair-free skin that’s soft and silky smooth.
- 4 wavelengths
- 2 high power handles with customizable spot size
- Intelligent user-friendly operating system
- Fast & effective results for all skin and hair types
- FDA cleared, CE & TGA certified
This state-of-the-art diode laser machine uses a blend of 4 wavelengths (705nm, 808nm, 940nm, 1064nm). The absorption, penetration, and treatment coverage of these different wavelengths are expertly combined within a single powerful treatment handle, resulting in the safest and most comprehensive hair removal available. All skin types and all hair types can be effectively treated, giving you more satisfied customers and a great return on investment.
Each of the two handles powers and corresponding spot sizes are customizable, which enables you best accommodate your specific client needs. The default pricing assumes handle power 1200W (handle 1) and 600W (handle 2). Please contact our customer service to order different power combinations.
☑️ More effective, more comfortable treatment
☑️ Highly customizable
☑️ 3 year warranty
☑️ Free training with certification
- American coherent laser bar: a 100 million shots warranty crystal and laser are packaged in one, with low energy loss and long life
- High machine power (3000W), and dual handles with powerful emitters
- Multiple wavelengths allow for effective light or dark hair removal on any skin type
- 20Hz ultra high frequency handle (treatment speed is twice as fast as other machines on the market)
- Expert Facial Tip handle attachment reaches even the hardest to reach areas, such as around the nostrils or ears
- Advanced cooling system with intelligent temperature monitoring
- High definition touchscreen on the handle allows you to adjust parameters directly on the handle
- Intelligent easy-to-use operating system, with operator needing only to select the part and skin color to be treated
- Various powers and spot sizes are also available to meet the needs of different customers
- FDA approved, CE certified
- Overall very safe & comfortable treatment
Multiple Laser Wavelengths
1. Alexandrite Laser, 755nm - with large laser spot size and powerful energy absorption, this laser wavelength is ideal for faster treatments on larger surface areas of the body, such as the back. Applicable to a wide range of hair colors and types, it is especially suited to light colored and thin hair and the bulge of the hair follicle.
2. Diode Laser, 808nm - offering high average power and deep penetration into the hair follicle, this wavelength is the gold standard in laser hair removal and considered safe, effective, and comfortable for all skin and hair types. Works best on darker coarse hair.
3. Oxyhemoglobin Laser, 940nm - with low melanin absorption, this wavelength is suitable for dark photo types. Moderate penetration make it suitable for all hair types.
4. Nd:YAG Laser, 1064nm - the large wavelength makes it effective for treatment of larger areas of the body, such as the back. This wavelength is also the most suitable for hair removal on individuals with dark skin tones.
20 Real Time Intelligent Monitoring
The highly intelligent operating system makes using the machine very easy. The operator only needs to select the part of the body and skin color, and the system will automatically generate the recommended treatment parameters. Even an inexperienced operator can easily understand the operation.
There are 20 intelligent detection functions, including water flow detection, water temperature detection, handle temperature detection, handle connection status detection, water level detection, cooling sheet work detection, etc.
Both handles are well protected by an advanced two-stage water filtration system. Stage 1 uses a PP cotton to filter out impurities and prevent blockages. Stage 2 uses a special Ion filter to filter out metal ions, providing protection against inner laser corrosion and prolonging system life.
Intelligent Temperature Monitoring System
A temperature sensor is installed in the handle. Real-time monitoring of the surface temperature is displayed on the handle screen.
Sapphire, with its optimal light and cold conductivity, ensures effectiveness and comfort of the treatment.
Super refrigeration system uses two semiconductor cooling plates with 108w super cooling power, so that the surface temperature of the spot can reach -30 °C.
- Machine power: 3000W
- Handle power: 600-2000W; 600W and 1200W is standard, 1600W and 2000W are optional
- Voltage: 110V/220V; 50Hz/60Hz
- Screen: 12.1 inch
- Handle screen: 1.54 inch
- Energy density: 1-120J/CM²
- Spot size: 12*12mm (for standard 600W handle); 12*20mm (for standard 1200W handle); 12*24mm (for optional 1600W handle); 12*28mm (for optional 2000W handle)
- Frequency: 1-20Hz
- Wavelength: 755nm; 808nm; 940nm; 1064nm
- Cooling system: TEC cooling system
- Machine size: 48*50*112cm
- Machine weight: 57 kg
- Package size: 55*55*130cm
- Package weight: 62 kg
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping times for orders in the US:
Delivered in 3 - 10 business days.
Shipping times for orders in Canada:
Delivered in 6 - 15 business days.
Rest of the world:
Delivered in 10 - 20 business days.
Full shipping policy.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for all products, as well as a product quality guarantee & warranty for all machines.
Full refund policy.
Rejuva Fresh is committed to providing the best quality spa equipment. Whether it’s for your business or for yourself, you need your machines to perform effectively and reliably for years to come.
- Warranty period for main machine: 2 year from date of delivery
- Warranty period for spare parts: 1 year from date of delivery
- Support after the warranty period: Rejuva Fresh will continue to provide free technical advice and parts at cost.